A superb exploration into a region of Upper Egypt from Cairo to El Minya by road, not usually visited as a major site in Egypt, yet none the less a fascinating insight into another aspect of ancient Egyptian history. Discover the hidden Tombs of Tal Al Amarna, the Old capital of Akhenaton.
- Meeting Early morning in the Lobby of your hotel with your qualified Egyptologist tour guide and Pick up by a Private A/C Van and driving to Tell El Amarna in El Minya in the middle of Egypt. then by a motor boat to Tal Al Amarna which was the capital of Akhenaton. After this an interesting insight into Bani Hassan seeing many Tombs from the Old Kingdom and Middle kingdom.
- Entrance fees to mentioned sites
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (recommended)
TAKE WITH YOU
- Casual. Dress according to the weather for that day.
- Please bring a sunhat, sunglasses.
- sunscreen and bottle of water.
You will pay 10 % from the total amount by paypal on our e-mail : email@example.com
The rest of the amount will be collected on arrival Cash or by credit card.
If you pay by credit card, will be 3% added to the amount for the bank transfer.
TAKE WITH YOU
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
A small amount of walking is involved
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Contact us via our WhatsApp: +20-111-891-6666