When you come to Egypt there is one excursion, which is a must. This is to go and see the wonderful Pyramids of Giza. This is where you get the chance to see one of the last remaining wonders of the world, And also you will get to see the huge Egyptian Museum.
- You will be met in Cairo Airport by our Egyptologist Guide and picked up by an air conditioned Van, Start your day by visiting the Egyptian Museum. You will get to see 165,000 Egyptian artifacts. The priceless treasures of King Tutankhamen are the highlight here. His six gilded coffins dominate the main hall, while his magnificent death mask is the star attraction. You can also visit the Mummies Hall (additional Cost).
- Next you will enjoy sailing along the Nile on a small boat and watch the sites of the city ( optional ). You will having Your Lunch in Restaurant located by the River Nile. Next stop on our tour is the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. One of the Seven Wonders of the World and still to this day a riddle. A truly unforgettable experience. The sphinx is an enigmatic symbol of Egypt. You will have free time to enter one of the Pyramids (additional cost) if you wish.
- You will get a chance to do some shopping and we will visit a perfume factory and traditional papyrus institute where you can see how they make papyrus and purchase a unique gift. You can also as an optional extra watch the sound and light show at the Pyramids in the evening. We will then drive back to Airport.
- Entrance fees to mentioned sites
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Lunch in local restaurant
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entry visa
TAKE WITH YOU
- Casual. Dress according to the weather for that day.
- Please bring a sunhat, sunglasses.
- sunscreen and bottle of water.
- Solo Traveler price is 95 USD.
- The price per person from 2 to 4 people in a single booking is 63 USD.
- The Price per person from 5 people in a single booking is 55 USD
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Availability: Every Day
- Pickup: Flexible
- Return: Flexible
- Tour duration: About 8 Hours