When you come to Egypt there is one excursion, which is a must. This is to go and see the wonderful Pyramids of Giza. This is where you get the chance to see one of the last remaining wonders of the world, Than camel riding, And also you will get to see the huge Egyptian Museum.
- You will be met in your hotel by our Egyptologist Guide and picked up by an air conditioned Van, Start your day by visiting the Egyptian Museum. You will get to see 165,000 Egyptian artifacts. The priceless treasures of King Tutankhamen are the highlight here. His six gilded coffins dominate the main hall, while his magnificent death mask is the star attraction. You can also visit the Mummies Hall (additional Cost).
- Next you will enjoy sailing along the Nile on a small boat and watch the sites of the city ( optional ). You will having Your Lunch in Restaurant located by the River Nile. Next stop on our tour is the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. One of the Seven Wonders of the World and still to this day a riddle. A truly unforgettable experience. The sphinx is an enigmatic symbol of Egypt. You will have free time to enter one of the Pyramids (additional cost) if you wish. than special tour by camel near by the pyramids for 20 minutes.
- You will get a chance to do some shopping and we will visit a perfume factory and traditional papyrus institute where you can see how they make papyrus and purchase a unique gift. You can also as an optional extra watch the sound and light show at the Pyramids in the evening. We will then drive back to your hotel.
- Entrance fees to the Pyramids site and the Egyptian Museum
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- entrance fees to inside the pyramid and Mummies Hall
- Gratuities (recommended)
TAKE WITH YOU
- Casual. Dress according to the weather for that day.
- Please bring a sunhat, sunglasses.
- sunscreen and bottle of water.
- Availability: Every Day
- Departure time: 08:30 am
- Duration: 8 hrs (approx.)
You will pay 10 % from the total amount by paypal on our e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The rest of the amount will be collected on arrival Cash or by credit card.
If you pay by credit card, will be 3% added to the amount for the bank transfer.
TAKE WITH YOU
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
A small amount of walking is involved
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Contact us via our WhatsApp: +20-111-891-6666