Explore the real Cairo during your special day tour to the most important Islamic Sites, where you will visit the citadel of Saladin, from there you will have opportunity to watch Cairo from the top, and if the weather is cool, you will watch the Pyramids of Giza, than you will visit the mosque of Mohamed Ali, which was built inside the citadel by Alabaster Stones, also you will have amazing tour inside one of the largest mosques in Egypt ( sultan Hassan Mosque) and walking in one of the oldest markets in Egypt ( khan el Khalili Sooq).
- You will be met in the lobby of your hotel by your qualified Egyptologist Tour guide and picked up by a Private A/C van, you will start your day tour by visiting the Citadel of Saladin which is located on Moqatam plateau, there you will enjoy visiting the Alabaster Mosque which built by Mohamed Ali Pasha, who builder of new Egypt,
- after your tour inside the mosque, your guide will led you to special place where you can see all Cairo from the top,
- after that you will go to visit the Mosque of Sultan Hassan, one of the largest mosques in Cairo, built by Mamlouk Sultan in the 13th century, it was also Madrssa to teach all Islamic Sciences,
- than you will have your Lunch in a local restaurant, and you will move to the oldest Market in Egypt ( Khan El Khalili) where you will have free time to walk and enjoy watching the oldest Islamic building, it will be the last part of your day and then you will get back to your hotel.
- Entrance fees to mentioned sites
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (recommended)
TAKE WITH YOU
- Casual. Dress according to the weather for that day.
- Please bring a sunhat, sunglasses.
- sunscreen and bottle of water.
- Availability: Every Day
- Departure time: 08:30 am
- Duration: 8 hrs (approx.)
You will pay 10 % from the total amount by paypal on our e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The rest of the amount will be collected on arrival Cash or by credit card.
If you pay by credit card, will be 3% added to the amount for the bank transfer.
TAKE WITH YOU
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
A small amount of walking is involved
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Contact us via our WhatsApp: +20-111-891-6666