See the sun rise over some of Egypt’s most famous ancient monuments on this exhilarating hot air Luxor balloon ride. After early morning pickup, travel to the west bank of the Nile River, and board a shared balloon basket for a 30- to 45-minute flight. Then, as you ascend, behold the thrilling bird’s-eye views as the sunlight illuminates the temples and mountains below. Gaze down over Karnak, Queen Hatshepsut’s Temple and other monuments, and absorb the peaceful dawn.
Early morning, Egypt Tours Club representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to the West Bank to enjoy air balloon riding. Transfer to marine enjoy Soft drinks before you take the motor boat to the west bank, then you will be transferred to the take off area where you are going to start your balloon ride in the sky of the biggest open-air museum( Luxor ). The “Balloon Ride” trip departs everyday, however confirmation in advance is still highly recommended. The balloon ride takes 45 minutes, before your land again, to catch your pick-up and return to your hotel.
- Pick up Service from your hotel & return
- Transfer by air conditioned bus
- 45 minutes ride in Hot Air Balloon, in the sky of Luxor
- Flight certificate
- All service charges and
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- The Balloon is scheduled to take off at 5:30 a.m. and the ride takes 45 minutes Departure time may vary depending on sun rise time The hotel pick-up takes place 45 minutes before take-off scheduled time