When you come to Cairo there is one excursion, which is a must. This is to go and see the wonderful city of Cairo. This is where you get the chance to see one of the last remaining wonders of the world, which of course are the Great pyramids and the Sphinx of Giza. and visiting the huge Egyptian Museum.
- You will be met in the lobby of your hotel at 08:00 am with Your qualified Egyptologist tour guide and picked up by a private A/C van to start your day tour by visiting the Egyptian Museum. You will get to see 165,000 Egyptian artifacts. The priceless treasures of King Tutankhamen are the highlight here. His six gilded coffins dominate the main hall, while his magnificent death mask is the star attraction. You can also visit the Mummies Hall (additional cost).
- Next you will enjoy sailing along the Nile on a small boat and watch the sites of the city( additional cost ) than you will have your lunch in a local Restaurant by the River Nile Bank.Next stop on our tour is the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. One of the Seven Wonders of the World and still to this day a riddle. A truly unforgettable experience. The sphinx is an enigmatic symbol of Egypt. You will have free time to enter one of the Pyramids (additional cost) if you wish.
- You will get a chance to do some shopping and we will visit a perfume factory and traditional papyrus institute where you can see how they make papyrus and purchase a unique gift. Lastly, We will then drive back to your hotel.
The Sound And light Show by 40 USD
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-Off from your hotel by private A/C Van.
- Private Egyptologist Guide.
- Private Air-conditioned transportation.
- Entrance to Museum, Pyramids site , Sphinx.
- Entrance inside one of the pyramids for EGP40-100 depending on which pyramid you enter.
- Refreshments other than those listed above.
- Trip on the felucca (optional.
- Optional Gratuities.
- Entrance to the Royal Hall of Mummies at the Egyptian Museum for approximately EGP100.
- Drinks with lunch
TAKE WITH YOU
- Casual. Dress according to the weather for that day.
- Please bring a sunhat, sunglasses.
- sunscreen and bottle of water.
- Availability: Every Day
- Departure time: 08:30 am
- Duration: 10 hrs (approx.)
You will pay 10 % from the total amount by paypal on our e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The rest of the amount will be collected on arrival Cash or by credit card.
If you pay by credit card, will be 3% added to the amount for the bank transfer.
TAKE WITH YOU
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
A small amount of walking is involved
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Contact us via our WhatsApp: +20-111-891-6666