Overnight Excursion to Cairo is great chance to visit the most important sights in Cairo,The national Museum of Cairo, The pyramids, Sphinx, Night life of Cairo, Islamic Cairo and Khan El Khalily,
On the first day
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh by van to the bus station where you will take your Coach to Cairo. Once you have arrived, you will be met by our Egyptologist tour guide who will accompany you for the day. You will visit the Egyptian Museum first where you will get a guided tour of the best areas then some free time to explore yourselves. After this you will be taken to have lunch with the opportunity to see the river Nile. Following this you will then visit the Pyramids of Giza, and the Sphinx, which are two of the best-known monuments in Egypt. You will have time to explore the plateau where the pyramids stand and also enter the pyramids (at an extra local charge). Then you will be taken to the Papyrus Institute, where you will learn how papyrus is made and have the opportunity to purchase some if you desire.Then you will make a stop at a perfume shop, where they produce many different scents and beautiful perfume bottles. You will then be taken to your hotel in Cairo.
On the second Day
- You will be collected at 09:00 am to visit the citadel of Saladin, which is a fortification in Cairo. The location of the Citadel is part of the Muqattam hill near the center of Cairo, which was once famous for its fresh breeze and grand views of the city.
- You will then have lunch followed by a walk through Khan El Khalili Street. You could ask yourself how a market in Egypt is responsible for the founding of the United States. Khan el-Khalili, once known as the Turkish bazaar during the Ottoman period, is now usually just called the ‘Khan’, and the names of it and the Muski market are often used interchangeably to mean either. This is an experience you will find unforgettable. You will be returned to Sharm el Sheikh to your hotel.
- Transfer Hotel/airport in Sharm El-Sheikh by A/C Van.
- return bus tickets Sharm/Cairo/Sharm.
- Accommodation for one night with breakfast
- Qualified English speaking guide during the two days.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites in the program
- Lunch at Restaurant over looking the Nile first day.
- One bottle of water in Van during Cairo Excursion.
- Lunch at a local restaurant in the 2nd day.
- Transfer Airport/hotel in Sharm El-sheikh.
- Drinks in Cairo restaurant.
- Mummy hall in the Museum.
- Fees inside Pyramids.
- Any extra personal expenses.
- Optional Activities.
- Nile river sailing or Motor boat 30 minutes first day
TAKE WITH YOU
- Casual. Dress according to the weather for that day.
- Please bring a sunhat, sunglasses.
- sunscreen and bottle of water.
- Entry visa is required
You will pay 10 % from the total amount by paypal on our e-mail : email@example.com
The rest of the amount will be collected on arrival Cash or by credit card.
If you pay by credit card, will be 3% added to the amount for the bank transfer.
TAKE WITH YOU
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
A small amount of walking is involved
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Contact us via our WhatsApp: +20-111-891-6666
- Availability: Every Day
- Departure time: 01:00 am
- Duration: 2 days (approx.)